Saturday, April 14, 2007

One month away...

We are officially on the countdown. One month away from our wedding. Clint and I couldn't be more ready. I cannot believe how fast time has flown. The pressure really hit me this week and everyone seems to be amazed it hasn't before now. Today, I took my comprehensive exam and I feel pretty confident about it. Just glad that it's over really. Clint is also overloaded with school work. There was a time when I began to think that getting married after we graduated was a bad idea. But now, I cannot think of a better way to end one hectic school year! So, let the countdown begin, 28 more days to go...

2 comments:

jd said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited for you and clint! i bet you cant wait. i know i cant wait to see you on your wonderful wedding day that is for sure! i love you....

JR and Lindsey said...

Yahoo yahoo yahoo! So glad your test is over and now we can just concentrate on that special day. Cant wait to see you Saturday :)