On Saturday, Little Miss Anna Ruth turned 2. Me, oh, my...it doesn't seem possible! We celebrated the best way possible, with family. I will post a few pictures from the party soon. Here are some of the things our big 2 year old is doing:
- Talking well, with a vocabulary better than some teenagers, ha!
- Potty trained, whew! Sayonara diapers!
- Still taking an afternoon nap right after lunch
- Becoming more picky with food
- Can master most electronic devices within 5 minutes
- Starting to do more imaginative play & playing solo
- Loves, loves, loves being outside, especially in her swing
- Adores Chloe and has already started bossing her around
- Memorizes her favorite books and reads them back to us (I'm sure most children do this but I pretty much have her classified as genius in my mind!!)
- Sings all the time which fits right in with Mommy & Daddy