Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July at Hatchie Bottom

Another 4th of July spent at our property near the Hatchie River in West TN. We had a blast this year, but certainly missed all those who were not there. See you again on Labor Day!


This is what the West TN heat does to me, not a pretty look! But I love that I don't have to fool with fixing my hair or putting on make-up! (with Annie and J.Leigh)

Love this picture. The oldest member of our family talking to the newest additions to Hatchie Bottom (Squ.Thomas, Clint and Abe)

Catching up on Family Time

He will do this anywhere!

Hatchie Bottom was a Coke event long before we were a Pepsi family.(We still use this for drinks!)

Frisbee Time


When I think of HB, I think of this...

And this!

Lastly, I could not resist posting this picture of my dad on OUR bed. This is what the West TN heat does to him. (And yes, he fell asleep with his arm up in the air!)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my...you guys are so brave to be out in this heat. It is has been so hot lately! Looks like lots of fun though and I know you guys look forward to it every year.

Cristina said...

que bonito blog me encanta...